Yes. In fact it is safer than traditional registers that can be manually closed and create unmonitored high level air pressure in the ducts that could harm the HVAC system. The Alea vents monitor ducts’ air pressure, humidity and temperature and adjust the vents to ensure that the system never exceeds the threshold of safety.
Articles in this section
- Can I install Alea myself?
- Can I use a hub other than the Alea smart hub?
- Do I need additional sensors for each room I install Alea?
- Which smart thermostats work with Alea?
- Do I need a smart thermostat to work with Alea?
- How do I properly measure for my Alea vents?
- Which rooms should I install the Alea vent in?
- How many Alea vents to I need to have an impact in my home comfort?
- What tools do I need to install Alea?
- Is Alea safe...? (Does it monitor and adjust for ducts' air static pressure?)