Alea is controlled with the Alea mobile app available for iPhone and Android devices. With your Alea app, you can access the system from anywhere as long as you're connected to the internet. The vents also can be controlled locally via BLE.
Articles in this section
- Can I install Alea myself?
- Can I use a hub other than the Alea smart hub?
- Do I need additional sensors for each room I install Alea?
- Which smart thermostats work with Alea?
- Do I need a smart thermostat to work with Alea?
- How do I properly measure for my Alea vents?
- Which rooms should I install the Alea vent in?
- How many Alea vents to I need to have an impact in my home comfort?
- What tools do I need to install Alea?
- Is Alea safe...? (Does it monitor and adjust for ducts' air static pressure?)