Alea is only designed to replace air supply registers at this time. Return vents are typically larger than supply vents, and you will not feel air being blown out of them. They also do not have dampers.
Articles in this section
- Can I install Alea myself?
- Can I use a hub other than the Alea smart hub?
- Do I need additional sensors for each room I install Alea?
- Which smart thermostats work with Alea?
- Do I need a smart thermostat to work with Alea?
- How do I properly measure for my Alea vents?
- Which rooms should I install the Alea vent in?
- How many Alea vents to I need to have an impact in my home comfort?
- What tools do I need to install Alea?
- Is Alea safe...? (Does it monitor and adjust for ducts' air static pressure?)