Alea can reduce your HVAC runtime (and make your home more comfortable) with shorter heating or cooling cycles, which is directly related to energy usage. HVAC usage typically accounts for 40-50% of home energy costs.
Articles in this section
- Can I install Alea myself?
- Can I use a hub other than the Alea smart hub?
- Do I need additional sensors for each room I install Alea?
- Which smart thermostats work with Alea?
- Do I need a smart thermostat to work with Alea?
- How do I properly measure for my Alea vents?
- Which rooms should I install the Alea vent in?
- How many Alea vents to I need to have an impact in my home comfort?
- What tools do I need to install Alea?
- Is Alea safe...? (Does it monitor and adjust for ducts' air static pressure?)