It’s not necessary although it’s always advisable to have your system serviced annually. Once installed, Alea will inform you about system anomalies that require technical service.
Articles in this section
- Can I install Alea myself?
- Can I use a hub other than the Alea smart hub?
- Do I need additional sensors for each room I install Alea?
- Which smart thermostats work with Alea?
- Do I need a smart thermostat to work with Alea?
- How do I properly measure for my Alea vents?
- Which rooms should I install the Alea vent in?
- How many Alea vents to I need to have an impact in my home comfort?
- What tools do I need to install Alea?
- Is Alea safe...? (Does it monitor and adjust for ducts' air static pressure?)